Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'M SINGING, I'M DANCING WITH JOY


What? You think I am kidding? I can just see the looks of incredulous doubt on your faces. Miss Lori dancing? Ya right, she can hardly walk let alone dance.
Okay so I am dancing in my heart. My rebellious body just refuses to do the jig that my heart is commanding, but if I could dance an Irish jig I would put a leprechaun to shame. God is so good!
Jennifer is home from the hospital. She has no side effects and there is no indication of the disease in any of the tests. One day she was on the respirator and life support and the prognosis was months in the hospital. The next morning she woke up starving, fussing for breakfast and all the tests came back clean. In a few weeks she will be back in school and all will be normal.
I so love it when God answers prayers so openly and unmistakingly. I love it when there can be no doubt but what the Hand of the Almighty moved and changed the physical realm. I love it because it is a life lesson that my children will never forget. God Almighty hears their prayers and answers! I love it when the doctor has that baffled look on his face, when he says, “well we really don’t know what happened but…..” I love it when the children rejoice with the knowledge that their prayers made a difference.
So here I sit on my couch, dancing a jig, in my heart but I am singing and dancing.

No comments: